Exam Assistant (Contract for Services), Office of Registrar
Singapore Management University
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153294
- Setting up of examination venues on campus during exam period.
- Preparation of examination materials and running operational errands on daily basis.
- Ensure the examination venues are set-up in according to the various and specific requirements by instructors.
- Any examination duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- “O” and/or “A” Levels; Diploma
- Must be available from 9 Apr 2017 (Sun) – 21 Apr 2017 (Including Saturday)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Management University
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The ''family-like'' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.