LE MERIDIEN SINGAPORE, SENTOSA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986317
The chosen candidate shall be responsible for achieving the Catering Sales objectives and revenue goals of the Hotel. Develops strong rapport and builds business relationship with local customer base. Manages and administers the Catering Sales department to ensure smooth operation and all daily tasks are completed according to standard and in time. Works closely with the Sales team to ensure effective handover of files and execution is smooth. Coordinates with departments concerned to ensure delivery of the highest standards of services to meet customer expectations.
- Maximise all catering events revenue opportunities.
- Assist in the operation of banquet functions and work closely with departments (e.g. Front Office, Food and Beverage) to deliver guests’ requests.
- Organize and disseminate information to all departments through e-mails, memos, banquet event orders and etc. in a professional and timely manner.
- Conduct site inspections for the Hotel’s function rooms and guest rooms.
- To solicit for key accounts or maintain the existing regular based accounts to bid for more business.
- Ensure that he/she achieves the given sales budget.
- Prepare quotations, monthly reports, letters, memo or fax documents assigned to his/her and to do filing and maintain an effective filing system.
- Maintain a correspondence on customers’ feedback, complaint and/or enquiries.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship within the business.
- To undertake any other related task/duty/assignment that may be given by the Assistant Director of Catering/Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Review all daily food and beverage and conference charges posted to relevant accounts during each convention, meeting or incentive, to ensure that all charges are in line with run down and event orders. Ensure correct figures are reflected in Integrated Sales and Catering actuals.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LE MERIDIEN SINGAPORE, SENTOSA
About LE MERIDIEN SINGAPORE, SENTOSA