Ngee Ann Cultural Centre
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003091486
Central - Singapore
- Handling and executing in-house arts and cultural events within budget.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Providing professional customer service to clients and handling building & facility rentals.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing relationships with artists, clients and vendors.
- Co-ordinating with suppliers and internal departments to complete assignments.
- Reporting to direct superior on progress of projects regularly.
- Assisting direct superior and teammates to complete different projects.
- Being creative and able to brainstorm ideas and solutions for projects.
- Providing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Responsible for all project budgets management and project costing from start to finish.
- Preparing quarterly reports and meeting minutes.
- Carrying out other adhoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Preferably Degree or Diploma in Arts Management/ Public Relation/ Project Management /Mass Communication/ Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably at least 1 year of working experience in project or events management.
- Able to work long hours and on weekends when directed.
- Strong interest in arts and Chinese culture.
- Able to work under hand-on environment.
- Proficient in MS office, English and Mandarin software - to handle materials.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin. (to liaise with associates)
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask.
- Should possess a mature personality with excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Should be resourceful in managing competing priorities and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work with other co-workers as a team.
- Able to start work within short notice.
- Be meticulous.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ngee Ann Cultural Centre
About Ngee Ann Cultural Centre
The company is a well-established non-profit charitable organisation which focuses on and contributes to education, arts, and culture.
More Jobs from this employer