One Rochester Group
Founded in 2005, 1-Group (formerly known as 1-Rochester Group) is embarking on an exciting expansionary plan. There will be 4 upcoming iconic and diversified F&B venues, with over 12 different concepts that will be rolled out. These units are expected to enhance 1-Group’s presence locally and internationally, establishing it as The F&B Lifestyle leader in the region.
1-Group has grown to become one of Singapore’s most successful lifestyle F&B groups. Over a decade, the group has established its brand hallmark of “Hosting Great Memories” and continue to be dedicated in providing exceptional guest experience across its multi-concept portfolio. The group has won many international awards and accolades for its concept, food, service and ambience.
The group owns its unique and proprietary management systems trademarked under the names c-LeadershipTM (“Collective-Leadership”) and r-ManagementSystemTM. The group's leadership style has been thoroughly researched upon and its findings are published in a business academic book called remote-Entrepreneurship. The concepts in this book are now being studied by 6 universities and its experience and story has also been turned into a case study.
With the growing development pipeline with upcoming project in different parts of Singapore, ORG is looking for more talented individual to join its growing team, in an opportunity to develop your career goals! If you are entrepreneurial, creative, spirited, a team player and are the best in what you do, the 1-Group is looking for you!
We are looking for:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988150
In this role, you will be trained to be become a super ‘Events’ person in this industry. However, first off, you need to be someone creative and passionate about alfresco lifestyles, F&B and YOU must be highly motivated (and motivating…you will understand why you need this skill later). We have some of the best Dining, Bar and Wedding businesses and all of them requires new ideas and concepts every months. This is an all-in, consuming but rewarding role.
We are looking for the “keen and willing" and we will train you to handle Marketing, Sales and Ops. So yes, you will get your hands dirty!
- Sales of Weddings, Corporate or Social Events.
- Provide logistic planning and support for event
- Able to plan, co-ordinate, monitor and execute all events and activities independently within allocated budget and timelines
- Conceptualize and prepare event proposals customized to individual event.
- Help Manage Nparks reservations, bookings and enquiries.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external vendors for all events
- Conduct post-event reports and evaluation.
- Ad-hoc work with marketing team to deliver high quality and sales driven events.
- Assist marketing, sales and Nparks team in operational and administrative support.
- Customer-focused individual with a solid sales track record preferably in a related industry.
- Possess lots of drive and eager to exceed sales targets
- Possess strong interpersonal skill, result-oriented, with strong planning and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and thrive within a fast-paced and highly challenging environment
- Able to work long hours, weekends and public holidays if necessary
- Able to have a broad knowledge of our business models
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Only Singapore needs to apply.
There are many benefits and advantages in joining us:
- Multi-cultural work environment;
- Dedicated training programs;
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
Be part of the Awards Winning Team! Join Us!