Wunderman is a digital and direct marketing agency that combines creativity and data to drive results for its clients. Wunderman excels in CRM, advertising, loyalty management, content, promotions and social media. Founded by Lester Wunderman in 1958, today we have 7,000 people, comprising 1,300 data scientists, 2,200 creatives and 3,500 business people working in 170 offices in 60 countries. Best Buy, Citibank, Coca-Cola, Ford, Microsoft, Pfizer, Telefonica, Shell and UnitedHealth Group are among our clients. Wunderman is part of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY). Find out more at www.wunderman.com and @wunderman.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960431
The Events Executive role supports and enables local “last mile” marketing execution for APAC Commercial events strategy. The role is an event project management role where in the team member would be responsible to execute on APAC commercial events (Both Digital events and in person events) tied to Modern marketing (Global engagement programs) and traditional marketing. This role is aimed to provide end-to-end event planning, execution expertise through modern Events marketing tools and analysis services, with tangible positive results for key performance indicators. This role also ensure that events are running seamlessly across different systems and tools, so as to provide a world class event experience for our customers and partners.
- Create the Event marketing execution plan for GEP execution, including required services, schedule, etc., translating Events objectives into requests.
- Develop Modern Events Platform subject-matter expertise across Events execution ecosystem.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between AHQ marketers and Events execution agencies, including the SMSC:
- Provide holistic project management and coordination for all Events execution delivery, including SMSC services and Event agency deliverables
- Ensure ROMI (return on marketing investment) and campaign measurement requirements are orchestrated effectively across broad campaigns:
- Drive on-going improvements in efficiency of Event execution/set up and tracking through global tools
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task on concurrent events/projects
- Intermediate to advanced Event project management strategies and tools
- Demonstrate understanding of marketing communications vehicles, tools and execution, both online and offline
- Ability to articulate and evangelize modern events platforms capabilities with stakeholders
- Relationship management, collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft brand and products