Events and Sales Ambassador (Travel Opportunities)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987940
It has always been a debate whether ATTITUDE or SKILLSET is more important. At Forte, we believe in searching for the right character, value and attitude. At Forte, you do not need to have the experience required for the vacancy, but you do need to have the best learning attitude. You may not start out to be the best leader, but you should be a great learner. You may not achieve tremendous success, but you must possess the HUNGER AND DESIRE to strive for greatness.
As the title suggest, this opening will encourage you to do sales before taking on leadership duties.
Your scope of duties are:
- Event assistance
- Client assistance
- Sales leadership
- Business development
- Exciting opportunities
- Attractive income
- Comprehensive coaching and development program provided
- 100% paid based on sales performance - YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU EARN
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible/shift hours
Last but not least, individuals come to Forte because of the “Fortians”. We are proud to say we have one of the best working environments with the best team. We appreciate the diversity in characters; we strengthen your “forte” and improve your weaknesses with you. Where you came from does not matter as much as where your destination is.
Who does Forte seek for?
Our priority choices are candidates who
- are goal-oriented
- desire to be “SOMETHING MORE”
- are willing to step out of comfort zone to strive for the better
- are patient with the results, impatient with the effort
- think they CAN.
- Corporate attire at all times in office premises
- Spoken language: English
- Able to communicate well with clients and customers especially at events and roadshows
Most importantly, you must love working with people as we are in the “people industry”.
If you are ready, we are ready to meet you.