Event Sales Executive
Four Seasons Group
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983745
- Handling day to day enquiries, feedbacks, quotation, coordinate and follow up with customers.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to ensure that all events run smoothly.
- Managing documentation and administration.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Review your own sales performance.
- Build credibility and trust by providing value added services via your interaction with customers and a high degree of responsiveness.
- Participate in monthly meetings and proactively identify area for improvement.
- At least possess ‘O’ Level qualification.
- Experience in catering is an added advantage.
- Good spoken and written communications in English & Chinese to liaise with customers.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptability & takes initiative.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Four Seasons Group
About Four Seasons Group
Established in 1994, Four Seasons Catering offers a broad selection of sumptuous menus to choose from. Using only the freshest seasonal ingredients, the food is inventive, visually refreshing and most significant scrumptious.
At Four Seasons, we have a team of dedicated professionals, who are committed to deliver excellent food and friendly services beyond the expectations of our customers.