LAMC Productions is a leading concert and events promoter in Asia. With it's headquarters in Singapore, LAMC is your one stop source for the biggest names in music & entertainment.
Since 2001, LAMC Productions has organized major concert events for the general public and exclusive private concerts for prestigious companies. From intimate private dinner shows to rock concerts attended by thousands, LAMC Productions provides the invaluable service of providing world class entertainment to Singapore and beyond.
To date, LAMC has produced numerous successful shows for world-class artists such as Metallica, Justin Bieber, Muse, Lady Gaga, One Ok Rock, Def Leppard, Kodaline, Johnny Marr, Us The Duo, Joe Satriani, Alice in Chains, Korn, Alter Bridge, Rob Zombie, Fivefinger Death Punch, Black Veil Brides, Kasabian, Stereophonics, Deftones, Sigur Ros, Snow Patrol, Keane and many other great artists.
Event Sales Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958138
A leading LIVE concert and comedy promoter in Asia is searching for the right candidate who is committed to their craft to join our team.
If your world revolves around all things entertainment, always up to date with trends, enjoy music and meeting people, we’d love to hear from you!
- Minimum Diploma Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in event management.
- Strong command of English, excellent communication skills, in both written and spoken
- Outgoing personality and likes meeting new people
- Positive attitude, independent, self-motivated and highly disciplined with a results oriented mindset
- Organized and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Able to work late and on weekends if required for events
- Able to start immediately
- Singaporeans only
- Business development and revenue generation for both B2B and B2C.
- Generate additional revenue through corporate sales - via event ticket sales, hospitality packages, sponsorships and selling of event space.
- Project manage the company’s events throughout the year – including logistics, set-up and coordination and source for part time event helpers
- Manage event timelines and schedules.
- Communicate, negotiate and plan with all relevant vendors, contractors, suppliers and relevant government agencies for permits.
If the description fits you and you’re excited to join the entertainment industry, get in touch with us! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.