TWIST MEDIA PTE LTD
“The only way to do great work is to LOVE what you do”. Join TWIST and do great work!
Twist Media has established a network of clienteles that include government agencies and corporate organisations. No event is too big or too small for us. We have in our portfolio events comprising of conferences & seminars, national campaigns, awards ceremony, gala dinners, launch campaigns and more.
Event Manager/ Event Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186927
We can’t promise to fix all your problems at work but we can promise you won’t have to face them alone! Here at Twist, you are never alone!
They are right when they say events people are fun and happening. Yes, we are but as we play hard, we work hard too! We believe the only way to do great work is to love what we do. If you have not found it yet, you either keep looking or come say hello to us!
At Twist, we create leaders and not followers. Everyone is unique in their own ways and the time will come for them to shine. Our experienced managers have the skills and knowledge, waiting to impart to you. It may be a tough to journey to embark on but we promise it is worth it. We are ready to offer whenever you are ready too!
YOLO!Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life!
Behind the extraordinary success of Twist Media is a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, who do what they love and love what they do. Overtime, we have built up a strong network of clienteles from the government agencies and corporate organisations. No event is too big or small for us. The events we managed include conferences & seminars, awards ceremonies, national campaigns, exhibitions and many more.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Pitch and execute projects independently (with supervision for executives)
- Contribute during brainstorming sessions with the creative team
- Responsible for finding suppliers for events and securing the most ideal quote
- To multi-task and be meticulous at work
- Assist in pre-planning, setup/teardowm and onsite management for events
- Professionally manage clients
- Responsible for hitting sales target as assigned
- Takes full ownership and take charge when in-charge
- Develop new business opportunities
- 18 years and above
- Minimum Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience in events
- Passionate about events and able to work long hours (when required)
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Words, Excel and Powerpoint