A rapidly expanding events communications agency, responsible for the successful execution of some of Singapore’s biggest and most high profile events, is seeking an experienced Event Manager to work with us as we further seek to become Singapore’s leading event communications agency.
Our beliefs centre around a strong focus on empowering our staff, and equipping them with the necessary skills to be our brand ambassadors in the fast paced business world.
Please visit www.tricom.com.sg for more details about us, what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987822
“I don’t like it, but I don’t know why.”
“It’s not bad but it’s just not ‘there’ yet”
“So when do you need this? Yesterday. HAHA.”
“Can you give us a few more ideas, but we have no money to spend”
Can you keep a straight face, grit your teeth and smile through these? Now try following that up with a quick, somewhat logical and pleasant response. Sputtering and forehead slapping do not count as appropriate responses.
“I know you said long hours, but I didn’t know you meant 24 hours.”
“The concept just doesn't have enough legs”
“I only have $XXX, go and talk to him and make it fit in the budget.”
“I found it on the internet, go and find where we can buy it locally.”
Think it gets easier at the office? Think again. Between coming up with big ideas, answering client calls and calling vendors, you need to make sure nothing slips through the cracks and that everything is delivered on time.
To survive you need to be a go-getter, independent, resourceful, able to multi-task and have a truckload of that uncommon common sense. Not forgetting a sparkling personality and great interpersonal skills.
So consider yourself duly warned, but if you insist, drop your resume to Dylan Sharma with a convincing reason for us to take time out to meet you.
- A Degree in Marketing Communications, Business or a relevant discipline
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Pleasant personality, team player, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Servicing a portfolio of accounts
- Ideating and conceptualising events based on client brief’s
- Liaising between internal and external parties to source, coordinate and ensure that the event goes smoothly.
- Project administration and management of workflow
- Onsite execution and delivery of event