jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959331
EA License No. 05C4494
Employer Ref. JO-1609-183089
- 10+ Years of ETL Experience with good hands on knowledge on Birst
- Experience in gathering the requirements during the discovery phase and articulate it into Business Requirement Document
- Experience in handling data warehouse solutions and related components.
- Experience in ETL performance tuning and optimization of database design including tools like BIRST
- Design data ingestion components and ETL to collect data from various sources.
- Improving the performance of the database and refreshment of data.
- Ensuring that delivered Business Intelligence solutions are maintained & supported in line with the evolving expectations of Freight Management Solution.
- Expertise using Topology, Knowledge Modules, Change Data Capture, Metadata, Web Services
- Monitor ETL completions and logs and provide status of data loading and perform ETL failure recovery when needed
- Identify, design, develop, and implement fixes and enhancements to existing production integrations
- Review, analyze and identify gaps in business requirements and functional requirements documents
- Collaborate with business customers and other technical groups as needed
- Provide technical support for issues including hands-on troubleshooting and implement enhancements and customizations.
- Performing data integration for data warehouse applications
- Creating star, snowflake data models and implementing them as part of development
- Have worked in common SDLC structures including waterfall, agile, or sGood communication skills and experience with Onsite/offshore model of working
About Font Recruitment
font specialises in recruitment for the Digital, Marketing and Creative industries.
At font, we recognise that recruitment for specialist job roles requires a narrow focus and an in-depth knowledge of your industry and of the skills and attributes required to perform effectively in each specialised job role. We also recognise how important it is to understand industry terminology and speak your language.
Our philosophy is that the combination of your identity and our knowledge leads to an effective result in finding a perfect fit between candidates and clients in filling specialised job roles. font was chosen as our brand name due to it having a dual meaning that is relevant to our business. A font, or fountain, was a source of knowledge and a gathering point where the community could come together. And, all of us in the digital, marketing and creative industries know that a font, or typeface, communicates identity.
font is all about your identity and our knowledge.