Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Up to S$4K / Escalation Executive (1 Year Renewable Contract) / Changi (Ref: LF)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002956079
EA License No 02C3423
- Build customer relationships
- Collaborate with territory managers to meet business objectives, service delivery and recovery
- Resolving customer escalations and complex issues
- Works on complex problems
- Collaborate with internal and extended teams on order management, logistics and inventory requirements
- Projects handling
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years experience in escalations handling and customer service
- Excellent in Excel & Access and communication
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Strong in project managements
- Working Location: Changi
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.