Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
ERP Support (Real Estate Domain)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989301
EA License No 02C3423
- Handle post implementation ERP solution for the real estate industry.
- Manage active clients and provide timely response to their requests.
- Analyze customer issues and requirements and facilitate solutions.
- Develop new or modify existing custom solutions, including forms and reports.
- At least 3 – 5 years of exposure to property operations, including accounting and lease management
- Extensive experience in ERP product management, maintenance and support.
- Familiar with MS SQL and reporting tools.
- Real estate property management accounting highly preferred with an understanding of GAAP, IFRS and consolidations in a multi-entity real estate environment.
Interested candidates, kindly contact: Marie Rosanne Turbanada Cabuena (R1215334)