ERP Functional Consultant
Synergix Technologies Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003073729
You will work directly with sales team in pre-sales situations with the following specific responsibilities:
- Provide ERP system presales support for all sales activities including prospects' requirement analysis, product demonstrations and other general sales support
- Propose integrated ERP Solution to meet prospects' needs and objectives of buying a ERP system
- Provide consultation and sharing of product information to the sales team
- Prepare Proof of Concepts when required to demonstrate product capability
- At least 3 years of ERP software presales experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills to work successfully with prospects, customers, and across our departments
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Technical knowledge of IT technology is a Good to Have but not compulsory
- Proven experience succeed in the sales of software to business users in all industries.
Candidates with at least 3 years working experience in construction and manufacturing sectors without ERP experience are welcome to send in your resume. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Synergix Technologies Pte Ltd
About Synergix Technologies Pte Ltd
Synergix Technologies is a well-established Singapore Enterprise Resource Planning software vendor since 1990. Headquartered in Singapore with our regional presence in Vietnam and Philippine, we worked closely with our clients and business partners to deliver a well-integrated ERP solution across multiple industries. “Effective ERP by Innovation and Care.” is the mission that our 100 headcounts worked towards as a common goal. As part of our expansion phase, we're looking for talented individual to join our big family and we believe in empowering our people , mentoring and grooming them to their highest potential.