ERP Development Lead
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033026
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 5007002
Job Category/Function: IT - Software / Development
Salary: SGD 5000 - 7000
Location: Central, Singapore
- Develop,evaluate and improve application framework.
- Lead development team for programming, testing and deploying
- Do programming for difficult functions
- Analyze and solve performance issue
- Manage and improve system quality by reviewing source code and initiating skill-up activities for junior developers
- Plan efficient test method and deploy it to development team
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in software development life cycle covering systems analysis, design, acceptance test, implementation and support.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework, C#, VB.NET, Web/Windows Form, and Oracle Database 11g/12c, MS SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Designing and improving application framework skills with deep knowledge in application framework.
- Excellent coding skill and experience in reviewing source code and educating developers.
- Customer oriented with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal, skills.
- Proactive and able to handle multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Strong Project Management and communication skills.
- Performance Bonus in Dec. Last year actual average was twice of monthly salary
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
.NET, ERP system, Oracle, Windows Forms
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.