Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Equipment Technicians / Associate Engineers (Assembly Equipment)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035471
EA License No 02C3423
- Maintain, install, troubleshoot and repair all in-house production equipment including minor facility work.
- Assist Process Engineer in setting up new device/tooling evaluation and qual build.
- Assist Equipment Engineer in equipment upgrading plans.
- Support Production in resolving daily line issue and meet quality and productivity target.
- Other job scope that is assigned by Supervisor.
- NTC / ITE / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience/exposure in the field of Semiconductor equipment maintenance or manufacturing /electronics industry
- Knowledge in Flip Chip front-of-line / Tape & Reel / Laser mark / Post saw inspection machines will be an advantage.
- Strong capability in equipment troubleshooting. Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- Able to work on 12-hour shift (rotating)
Interested applicants , please send your updated resume in MS WORDS format stating current salary, expected salary, availability and reason of leaving to provided emails - (R1433936 – Rowena Chong Min Min / R1110855 – Veronica Neo Shen Hwa )