Enggsol is headquartered in Singapore, and is a talent search and recruitment consultancy firm. We believe that the Human Capital is a strategic source of value creation and the most important asset of all organizations. We work individually with our clients so that each search strategy is customized and ensures that every assignment is addressed and incorporated with best search practices. Our search efforts have made a significance influence on businesses, careers and the lives of others. We take these responsibilities seriously, adhering to a strict code of professional ethics.
EA License Number-07C5567
Equipment Maintenance Engineer (Semiconductor)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983999
EA License No 07C5567
- Responsible for startup, maintenance, minimize hard down, lead by technical knowhow on repair and troubleshooting systems such Die Attach, Wire Bonding, Mold, Back Grinding, Dicing, Tape Lamination, Wet Etching, Plasma Machine, Litho Coating, Litho Stepper, PVD, Oven, Copper Plating & Etc.
- Support facility related systems and Chemical keeping/handling
- Ensures 100% completion of tasks individually and with team members.
- Formulates new ideas, execute and dare to try out break through concepts.
- Drive commitment for maintain, improvement and cost saving.
- Practice open communication with others to solve the problems.
- At least 1 years of relevant experience in the semiconductor manufacturing domain.