Seng Hua Hng Foodstuff Pte Ltd is a Singapore company that have been processing and distributing a range of nuts products under the CAMEL nuts brand name since 1974. We have plants in Singapore and China and is one of the leading brands in the edible nuts industry.
Our pursuit of high quality and excellence have lead to us winning several awards and certifications including, ISO 9001, HACCP, British Retail Consortium (BRC) Certification, Singapore Promising Brand Award in 2003 and 2005, Tasty Singapore among others.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion both locally and overseas, we are filling the following positions:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003016314
Purpose of the Job:
Manage all aspect of Factory Machinery and Building Activities.
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance projects.
- Implement and improve the existing ISO maintenance program and to ensure trouble free production.
- Lead a group of technician in continuous improvement of existing processing and packaging technology.
- Execute the tasks of overall upkeep of the whole building and facilities.
- PM plan and execution
- Involve in troubleshooting of Product quality issue that could be as a result from machine process failure.
Qualification and Experience:
Diploma/Degree in the field of Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering. At least 2 years working experience.
Technical Functional Skills:
- Cp, Cpk, OEE (availability, performance, Quality), TPM, 8D, FMEA
- R&M - Pumps, Motors & Pneumatics system
- Hands-on Mechanical/Electrical Troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft office/PLC programming/Autocad/able to read Schematics drawing, eg. Piping, Pneumatics, Electrical & Mechanical drawing.