Equipment Engineer 2 - Mfg
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958729
Employer Ref. 5875BR
We’re an established company with a track record of phenomenal growth. Our revenue grew from $10 million in 2002 to approximately $2.2 billion in 2015. Our growth isn’t just revenue, we’ve been hiring the best and the brightest. Perhaps that’s why MIT has ranked Illumina near the top of its World’s Smartest Companies list three years running, including #1 in 2014. If you thrive in a brilliant, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, Illumina is the place for you – imagine the possibilities.
Basic Function and Scope of the Position:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background:
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Working experience with Wafer dicing machine , CMP, Oven and laser equipment will be an added advantage
- Strong demonstrated Engineering aptitude
- Good documentation skills and ability to write procedures and training manual
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- Good inter-departmental communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Experience with Statistical Process Control and DOE techniques is a plus.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
About Illumina, Inc.
See Job Description