Environmental Sustainability & Energy Efficiency Engineer, Registered SCEM/ Chemical/ Jurong Island
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186023
EA License No. 05C3451
Our client is a Chemical Production Plant located in Jurong Island
- Chemical Manufacturing / Petrochemical Production Plant for Rubber
- Jurong Island / Bus pickup at Jurong East MRT station @ 7.40am
- Mon - Fri / 8.30 am to 5.15 pm
- 1 year contract (Conversion to Permanent based on performance)
- Welcome: Engineer / Senior Engineer / Manager level (to be considered)
- Reporting to EHS Manager to serve as a technical advisor on environmental and energy standards to ensure regulatory applicability, support and monitor issues such as waste, waste water management, complaints, boundary noise, air emission for Ground Flare, RTO, Incinerator, indoor air quality, WWTP analysis conducted and summary tabulated etc.
- Responsible for identify, implement and direct Environmental & Energy Management programs to improve existing Environmental & Energy Management Systems and the overall performance
- Liaise with authorities i.e. NEA for energy audit and certification bodies to get ISO 50001 certification
- Work closely with Utility engineers to monitor and ensure environmental pollution control devices comply with legal requirements, energy & Greenhouse Gas (GHG) data and Waste Water Treatment Plant improvement
- Knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques of engineering concerned with facilities and systems for controlling pollution, energy consumption and GHG emission
- Assist operation department in the review & updates on Environment aspect / impact and identify its significance / any other tasks assigned
- Min Degree in Chemical, Environmental Science and Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years of related experiences
- Registered Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM) with Institute of Engineering Singapore (IES)
- Calculate and tabulate energy data and carbon footprint in accordance with NEA ECA requirements & ISO standards and familiar with EDMA portal
- Familiar with latest Local and international laws & regulations related to environment and energy i.e. ECA, Carbon tax
- Implement and manage related ISO standards for Environment and Energy
- Interpret and understand piping and instrumentation (P&ID) diagrams
- Familiar with IEC 61508 / 61511, DCS, SIS, SIF, SILs, HAZOP, LOPA, Energy Audit
- Ethical, proactive, mature and able to make prompt and critical decisions
- Able to work independently and have great initiatives
How to Apply:
Interested applicants please send your updated MS Word résumé to Eunice Lee Woon Li (Reg. No: R1105004) by clicking APPLY NOW button
Please include the following for priority processing of your application:
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !