Environmental Health & Safety Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031751
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3763680/001
As the EHS Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of key EHS initiatives and programs to ensure the site is in compliance with both local regulatory guidelines and Corporate EHSS management system. Your role will include the implementation of the various programs such as Permit-to-work Management system, Fire Safety System, Emergency Response Training and Risk Assessment.
Our client is a world-renowned healthcare leader that is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs.
- Support the EHSS standards and programs to ensure site is in compliance with both local regulatory guidelines and Corporate EHSS management system
- Implement the various programs such as Permit-to-work Management system, Fire Safety System, Emergency Response Training, Risk Assessment
- Support to develop competency in several key programs of EHSS and provide excellent technical and administrative support to ensure compliance with local regulations and corporate standards
- Provide technical expertise to the site in the implementation and sustainability of Fire & Risk Management Initiatives including capital and other on-going site projects
- Working closely with local Fire Regulatory Body and Fire Insurer, and lead the Site Company Emergency Response Team by carrying out regular training
- Responsible for carrying out Fire Drills, Table Top Exercise and ensure emergency response procedures are regularly reviewed
- Responsible for the maintenance of life safety equipment and ensuring equipment are easily accessible and readily available
- Lead and conduct incident investigations and actively participate in root-cause analysis on EHSS related matters
- Bachelor in Engineering, preferably Environmental Science or related field
- Minimum 8 years experience in EHS particularly with leading Emergency Response Teams and managing Fire Safety Systems
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be a strong advantage
An exciting career awaits the selected individual who will join a global pharmaceutical MNC that provides a strong platform in career development and an attractive remueration package. You will be a part of a dedicated team of trained EHS professionals who will lead the programs and manage the various systems to ensure compliance with local and global standards.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vincent Ng (Lic No: R1110028) on +65 6419 5938
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg