Environmental and Safety Control Officer (ECO in Civil Engineering Construction)
Career Trend Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958120
EA License No. 06C5316
Employer Ref. JC/197/Safety
- Pro-active role to ensure that construction sites are kept safe and free of environmental health problems.
- Site supervision on the environmental health control work.
Possess relevant Certificates (e.g. Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer).
Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
Familiar with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Prefer candidates with MRT experience.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Career Trend Pte Ltd
About Career Trend Pte Ltd
About Career Trend....
an established recruitment & search firm in Singapore. Our recruitment professionals have rendered seamless staffing solutions to our clients and candidates for a broad spectrum of industries and positions. We position ourselves to be a strategic partner to our clients and take pride in surpassing our customers’ expectations.
Licence No: 06C5316
Our Client is a leading Construction company in Asia and a market leader. They are expanding their operations in Singapore and plan to localise their management team.
If you are keen to apply for this position, please send your CV/Resume including the following information:
- Notice Period
- Current and Expected Salaries (Monthly & Annually)
- Reasons for leaving all previous and current jobs
- Details/Scale of projects handled
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your kind understanding.