Enterprise Sales Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034461
EA License No. 11C4388
Employer Ref. 1009147
We are searching for an exceptional business developer to take a senior position in this company's sales efforts. If you are passionate about technology and can take leadership in developing and managing relationships with enterprise clients.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding communication skills, and a natural flair for growing new business. This is a huge opportunity to join a renowned and global company that values a positive team culture, and exceeds expectations through providing a premium service to their clients.
You will be an motivated individual who is well versed in SAAS, and passionate about marketing technology. Want to find out more? Get in touch today, so we can reveal more exciting details about this amazing opportunity!
As the Enterprise Account Executive, you will have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals, ideally from enterprise SaaS platform sales or marketing automation space. You must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented and creative in your sales approach.
You will be responsible for continuously developing an extensive set of relationships at C-level, VP and Director-levels across companies and across industry categories, as well creating & articulating compelling value propositions around the use of the this company's premium platform.
Naturally, you will be a leader who is confident in their ability to achieve high revenue goals and lead from the front.
- 5 years experience in sales/business development, ideally SAAS.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of deal structure.
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start up in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
If this sounds exciting to you, and you are looking for a role where you can demonstrate your full potential, get in touch with Alycia @ +65 3157 5642.
EA License No: R1436719 | Agency License No: 11C4388.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aspire
We are searching for an exceptional business developer to take a senior position in this company's sales efforts.