100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Enterprise Risk Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988725
EA License No 16S8107
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement Enterprise Risk Management program and/ or framework
- Communicate the company’s ERM objectives and direction to various departments and business entities
- Implement policies and procedures for identification, collection and analysis of risk related information
- Assist business units in implementing risk management framework and continuously improving risk management capabilities
- Coordinate risk assessments within various business units and processes, assist with the documentations of risks as well as current and planned mitigation
- Monitor and identify risks that may affect the company business and make recommendations on actions to be taken
- Work with senior management to address priority risks to minimize effect of threats and reduce inevitable risks and losses
- Recommend internal controls and avoidance procedures where applicable
- Carry out training for other departments on risk management program
- Keep up-to-date with developments in risk management, regulatory requirements, best practices and external business environment
In order to be successful in the role the successful candidates will need to ensure that they possess:
- Good degree in Accountancy/ Business from a recognized university, with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge of risk management, risk processes, governance and reporting etc.
- Sound understanding of ERM principle, methodologies, tools, techniques and implementation
- Strong business acumen with an analytical mind in both strategic and operational perspective
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active individual who is a team player and capable of working independently
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.