jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032987
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3740330/001
An excellent opportunity to join one of the most reputable Insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific.
Our client is one of the leading Insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific region. With Singapore being the APAC Headquarters, they are currently looking for an experience Enterprise Architect to take charge of the enterprise architecture strategy.
As the Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the enterprise-wide architecture and take charges of designing target architectural model, framework and road map to achieve all strategic project success
- Developing the strategy architecture implementation and spearheading all implementation of the capabilities with new business functions
- Managing, leading and influencing other architects and technical managers to align organisation's architectural strategy and vision
- Providing guidance and directions on projects, assessments and analysis on key decisions within projects that impacts cost, process and time lines
- Staying abreast on latest technology trends to ensure architecture and strategy stays current
As an ideal candidate, you must possess at least 5 years of operational knowledge and experience in end to end architecture advise (Application, Infrastructure and IT Risk). You must have excellent expertise in the following areas;
- Storage, Visualisation, Servers, Networking and Security
- Data-centre technology and both private and public cloud industry trends
- Service Oriented Architect (SOA), not excluding (SOAP, REST, XML, etc)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Cohesive and dynamic work environment
- Good career advancement opportunities
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adrian Chua (Lic No: R1549798) on +65 6419 5944
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg