Looking for a rewarding career with work life balance? Join us!!!
Society for the Aged Sick has been formed since 1968 and is a non-profit, charitable organization offering residential care for the destitute and aged sick. Please visit our website at http://www.societyagedsick.org.sg for more details about us.
We are currently seeking suitable candidates for the position of ENROLLED NURSE.
Why join us?
Society for the Aged Sick - a place for an opportunity to work in your area of expertise.
We foster a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with your work experience.
We provide opportunities for a better career advancement within the company.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027794
You will perform the role under the supervision of the Staff Nurse. He/She provides routine safe care to the patients and is responsible for providing a conducive environment for patients’ speedy recovery and to assist in Activities of Daily Living and therapeutic interventions.
- Practise as a nurse according to the standards of Practice for Nurses and Midwives (SNB, 2011)
- Practise nursing activities according to the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct from SNB,1999
- Review resident’s medical condition and treatment
- Assist RNs in administering medications
- Assist in Doctor’s round
- Update and report to RNs and Doctor with regards to change in residents’ medical condition
- Ensure nursing qualities are met
- Ensure documentation is properly maintained for all residents
- Check Resident’s diet intake
- Ensure residents’ needs are met
- Attend to residents’ visitors
- Perform residents’ education as needed
- Attend in-service or training out-stationed for improving oneself
- Supervise and guide the nursing aids in their work
- Supervised and guide the health care assistant in their work
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned
- NITEC in Nursing
- Enrolled Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 1 year of experience in clinical care
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English Language
- Salary will commensurate with level of experience