Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Enrichment Teachers, Pre-school
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959986
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00039863
- Pre-school/Enrichment centres
- Comprehensive training will be provided
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
Our client is a leading education business that have grown from a small, family-oriented enterprise into an internationally renowned brand known for its educational quality and excellence. With their business expanding across the region, a need for a number of teachers has arisen for their enrichment centres.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Head Teacher, you will challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding, endeavor to give every child the opportunity to reach their potential and meet high expectations. You will plan, prepare and teach the curriculum according to the school's programmes of studies and schemes of work for the relevant year group. You will also need to work with parents and other members of staff to ensure a collaborative and integrated approach which promotes the well-being and educational progress of each pupil. This is a rare opportunity for someone to utilize their teaching experience in a fun, dynamic and fast paced dynamic environment with a business that has 30+ years of history in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication and self-discipline
- Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and teamworking abilities
- Imagination, creativity and a sense of humour
- Good judgement and an analytical mind
- Teaching skills not limited to Classroom management and course and lesson planning
- Clear and effective communication and engagement with children and their families
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW39863 www.ambition.com.sg R1653934
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117