Awarded the prestigious EduTrust Certification by the Council of Private Education, Singapore, for its hallmark excellence in education and student support, Shelton is a Premier private college that offers not only the benefits of quality education in Singapore, but an integrated pathway that bridges High School right through to University education.
With a strong and dynamic team of highly qualified and passionate teachers and lecturers and an industry‐focused curriculum, students at Shelton are thus better equipped to achieve their academic and future career goals.
Our international base of students come from China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Nepal, Singapore, Myanmar, Korea, India, Cambodia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Russia, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Taiwan amongst others.
At Shelton, we strive to nurture our students into well-rounded individuals.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989373
- To teach English
- To prepare teaching material and assessment papers
- To facilitate student centered activities and build relationships with international students
- Attend to supplementary duties as may be assigned by superiors
- With at least a Degree in English Language or related discipline. Additional recognized TESOL / CELTA / Dip. Ed. qualifications are an advantage
- At least 5 years of teaching and/or working experience in the related field
- With teaching and classroom management experience
- With ability to relate with students of varied international backgrounds
- A team player with a positive disposition in a dynamic international community
Submit a detailed resume with colored photo. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.