Our client has a mission to contribute to ongoing developments in healthcare and human health.We are working with them to search for candidates to help provide creative new high-value testing and diagnostic technologies to realize personalized medicine optimized for individuals.
We are searching for Technical Support Engineers to report into a Team Lead / Senior Engineer.
- You will provide technical support for specific products in Asia Pacific region including Singapore as 2nd level support;
- You will be a primary trainer for products under your responsibility;
- You will be improving process and product knowledge for affiliates and users
- You will possess good communication and interpersonal skills, resourceful, analytical, strong trouble shooting skills, independent, customer focus, team spirited with positive working attitude.
- You will need to have good eyesight.
- Education qualification : Degree / Diploma in Biomedical / Mechatronic / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years, preferably in diagnostic equipment or servicing other medical equipment / devices
- Travel requirement: 50% or less. Technical Support cover mainly regional market ;must be willing to travel for regional support
Workplace Location : Tampines Grande or new training centre (around the East – Eunos, Paya Lebar, Kallang area)
Transport Allowance : nil ; if any transport will be based on reimbursement
Working hours : 9 am – 5:45 pm (Mondays to Fridays)
If you are up to the challenge, and this is something you’d like to consider, send us your updated word profile and one of our talent acquisition team member will get back to you or an exploratory discussion. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.