- Responsible for the daily operation of MDF exchange and to achieve the SLA target
- Ensure cable testing and switch service provisioning is accurately executed
- Supervise the 3rd party contractor and staff on daily jumpering work
- Liaise with various departments on project process for project such as NDP, F1 and switch consolidation project
- Take a role as assistance housekeeper to ensure a good workplace safety of MDF and exchange surrounding from hazard that requires close collaboration with property department to address tenant issues and fire drill exercise
- Ensure sensitive access areas are secured and check regularly
- Assist in the preparing and submission of monthly progress report
- The candidate should have Higher NITEC or NITEC in electronic engineering or equivalent.
- The candidate should be physically strong and medically fit
- The candidate should be a strong team player
- The candidate should prepare to work after office hours when required.
- The candidate must possess a valid class 3 driving licence.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please apply to us with an updated copy of your resume (Attn: INW) or contact our office at +65 6318 9017 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: INW
EA License No.: 08C2893