We are a one-stop mechanical manufacturing solutions provider listed on SGX-ST with a manufacturing presence in Asia.The Group focuses on ATM, gaming terminals, computer peripherals, printers, consumer electronics, automotive and hard disk industries. Our services range from design, prototyping, tool and die fabrication, stamping production to value-added assembly.
We invite dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our team.
Engineering Manager (Work Location in Johor Bahru)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986741
- Lead and improve the manufacturing process flow in term of engineering task and ergonomics of the process flow.
- Lead the engineering in term of engineering drawing, WI and process development.
- Liaise with other department in any engineering or quality solution.
- Participate in DFM study externally (customer) or internally (sales team).
- Identify and spot any opportunity for the existing process improvement activities and cost saving program.
- Liaise with sales team in determining new products and modify existing products to meet customer needs and deals on its schedule L/T.
- Ensure FA or prototype part submission on tracks and with good quality.
- Provide training to the production for any launching of new process or products.
- Perform any other job function that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior.
- Diploma / Degree holder or with at least 5 years in Metal Stamping manufacturing industry.
- Good analytical skills and mechanical engineering background.
- Working experience in sheet metal fabrication will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in GDT and technical CAD / CAM, solidworks software.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with strong and leadership.
- Able to work under pressure.