Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data. Be empowered to succeed in a work environment where your talent, skills and ideas are recognized and encouraged — and supported by the resources and worldwide reach to achieve your goals.
- Awarded CES 2015 Innovations honoree
- Awarded CES 2015 Editor's Choice Award
- Seagate was named a Thomson Reuters 2014 Top 100 Global Innovator, 2014
- Ranked one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, 2015
- The Seagate Seven portable drive wins two prestigious awards, the Red Dot Design Award and the iF Design Award. The awards honor products for innovative industrial design, functionality, durability and emotional content, 2015
Engineering Assistant - Media Sputter
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988510
Sputtering is the heart of media process in recording media organization. You will be working on some world-class technologies and machines in sputtering. We provide great learning opportunity and knowledge such as vacuum system, vacuum pumps, PLC , controls, sensors, gas analyzers and many more. We are looking for self motivated , energetic team player to be part of our team to grow together. We also work closely with engineering and process team that provide constant improvement to the efficiency of the tool. This is the place where you could present your idea and stimulate your hidden potential unrestrictedly.
Some of your main job tasks and responsibly are
- To perform preventive maintenance of the sputtering tool.
- To perform equipment trouble shooting and follow up on chronic machine issues.
- To work with equipment and process team for continuous improvement and stability of the tool
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering.
- A good team player with positive mind set
- Shift Type: Permanent 12-hour Night