Engineering Assistant (Electrical/Mechancial)
CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035157
The selected candidate will be involved in the drafting of electrical/mechanical design drawings.
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechancial Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Good working experience in a consulting firm with proven track record in major development projects
- Conversant in international or local codes and regulations as well as submission procedures
- Knowledge of CAD (AutoCAD or Microstation), Design knowledge and Revit competent
- Strong planning, organisational and supervision skills
- Good team player
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
About CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
CPG Corporation (CPG Corp) is the corporatised entity of the former Singapore Public Works Department (PWD). With more than 2,000 talented individuals in the CPG group of companies, we are one of the leading development professionals in the Asia-Pacific region, providing a full spectrum of infrastructure & building development and management services.
Since 1833, we have contributed largely to the development and management of distinguished landmarks in Singapore. Some of our notable projects include the Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Racecourse, National Gallery Singapore, Gardens by the Bay, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, the National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University campuses, and the Tuas and Woodlands Checkpoints.
Leveraging our strong track record and established Singapore brand name, CPG Corp today has expanded its portfolio to over 20 countries outside Singapore, with China, India and ASEAN being our key markets.
CPG Corp’s portfolio today is the epitome of professionalism and expertise in world-class infrastructure and building management.