Making it happen
Do you have the strong desire to work for a fast growing Electrical Control & Instrumentation Company who has the vision to be the best in the region?
We want the best people, self-motivated, committed, responsible, independent, service oriented and dedicated team players to join our winning team.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028899
Assisting Technical Engineer/Manager to provide Technical Assistance.
- Perform repairing, modification, testing and calibration of electronic hardware
- Drive and co-ordinate upgrades of equipment and work processes
- Supporting products compliance and certification
- Testing and commissioning at work site
- Perform Factory Acceptance test and quality check of panel/product
- Co-ordinate with hardware vendors and colleagues to ensure timely delivery of designs and replacement parts
- Follow all safety regulations and house-keeping of work stations
Minimum 2 years of experience on Electronic hardware design or modification
- ITE or Diploma in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Strong interest and experience in PCB board troubleshooting on high speed communication digital circuitry.
- Computer Literate.
Kindly email detailed resume indicating your present and expected salary as well.