STMicroelectronics has grown faster than the semiconductor industry as a whole and it has been one of the world's Top Ten semiconductor suppliers since 1999. Today, an unrivalled combination of silicon and system expertise, manufacturing strength, Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio, industrial and academic partnerships, and one of the industry's broadest product ranges makes STMicroelectronics a world leader in developing and delivering semiconductor solutions across the spectrum of microelectronics applications.
We are one of the world's largest semiconductor companies, with approximately 45,000 employees worldwide, 16 advanced research and development units, 39 design and application centers, 13 main manufacturing sites and 78 sales offices in 36 countries.
Engineer / Senior Engineer, Digital IC Design (Our Ref JR 175058)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987823
Employer Ref. JR 175058
(5 Job Openings, Secure MCU)
You will be part of the Product Development Team responsible for designing and/or verifying secure microcontrollers used in state-of-the-art secure applications.
- Work on frontend integration of SOC chip. This includes RTL coding, rule-based design convention check, DFT check, clock and asynchronous signals check and design documentation.
- Work on frontend SOC verification. This includes chip-level functional test plan development, test bench development, RTL and gate-level simulation, code coverage, toggle coverage, test vector generation
- Work on silicon validation. This includes silicon validation test plan, test vector generation and test
- Prepare task planning and follow the overall progress with weekly report to the management
- Masters in Electronics' Engineering with more than 4 years relevant experience in a semiconductor or high technology R&D environment
- You are expected to have a previous experience in Hardware Design Language (such as VHDL or Verilog) and Digital simulation
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux environment and scripting (PERL, TCL, PYTHON)
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills