Engineer (Smart Grid/Programming/Design/JAVA/C/C++/ West) DKAC 280421
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189064
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DKAC 280421
- Carry out hardware and software maintenance and project execution
- Conduct troubleshooting, debugging and fault rectification work in office and customer site
- System implementation, testing and commissioning
- Perform quality check and ensuring products meet customers' expectation.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Hardware and Software knowledge
- Programming Knowledge in java, C/C++ will be a plus
- Good understanding of power quality & metering devices, PLC, window communication in SmartGrid appliation will be advantageous
- Self driven team player with good communication skills
- Travelling is required
5 days Work Week
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865