China Construction (SP) Development Co. Pte Ltd
Established since 1992, China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co Pte Ltd (CCDC) is a regional subsidiary of China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC). CCDC began its construction operations as a CIDB (Currently known as BCA) registered contractors of G4 status with a tendering limit of $ 5 million. Over these years, CCDC has received tremendous growth with successful acquisition and completion of a significant number of construction projects. The company, which started with a staff-strength of 4, has now transformed itself from a small sub-contract firm to reckoned main contract establishment of over 700 staffs and over 4,500 skilled workers.
ENGINEER (CIVIL & STRUCTURAL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149467
- Assist the Project Manager in overseeing the construction activities and progress, planning, implementing and monitoring work schedules in accordance to the master and detailed work programme
- Liaise with client's representatives, consultants, contractors and relevant authorities in resolving any discrepancies or technical issues arising during construction
- Provide guidance to supervisors and subcontractors to ensure that the site works are adhered to construction procedures, safe work practices and executed within an acceptable standard of workmanship
- Responsible for timely submission of reports
- Coordinate and monitor work progress at site including periodical site inspection and attending meetings
- Recognised Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience as project engineer in MRT/building project
- Experience with deep excavation project is preferred if in building project
- Preliminary experience of site planning
- Good write up skills/PPT
- Familiar with Autocad or BIM is an advantage
- Able to work independently and possess strong leadership quality
- STRICTLY candidates with work experience in Singapore will be shortlisted.
- Those without Singapore experience, please DO NOT apply.
- An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidates.