Engie Services Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003149255
Employer Ref. FP160317
- HOD in Air Conditioning System Operation and Maintenance at hospital site.
- Responsible for the daily AC thermal comfort are within acceptable limit.
- Ensuring all ACMV systems in Critical areas with zero/minimum failures.
- Liaising with OEM / system contractor for all ACMV system works.
- Improving the efficiency on the operational process, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- To provide excellent service to client expectations.
- To ensure the maintenance programs and rectification jobs are manage by a Team of technical officers and technicians efficiently
- Providing feasible solution and coordinate with owners / users, consultants, vendors / contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing aircon system to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- To provide training and guidance to team of Technical Officers and/or Technicians
- Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager.
- Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Able to communicate & write in English
- Able to guide and troubleshoot ACMV faults
- A good team leader
- 3-5 Years of experience in ACMV Trade
- Experience working in a Healthcare industry will be a value add.
Please send your CV with current and expected salaries, and availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Engie Services Singapore Pte Ltd
About Engie Services Singapore Pte Ltd
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd (ENGIE) is a leading service provider of Integrated Facilities Management (IFM), Energy Efficiency and Rail Engineering Solutions. The company, with over 1,000 direct staff in Singapore, operates across several diverse markets and industries; aviation, education, healthcare, transportation, commercial and government.
ENGIE consistently delivers best in-class services standards and offer reliable support in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for over 40 clients in Singapore. Formerly known as Cofely FMO, the new name ENGIE represents our Group’s strategy to focus more on digitalization, decentralization, decarbonisation and energy efficiency.
At ENGIE Services Singapore, we seek talented and passionate professionals to be part of our team. With people as our core assets, our businesses grow when you grow with us.
If you share our values and are keen to achieve more with your career, join us. You can look forward to exciting job challenges as well as learning and development opportunities in a dynamic environment.