ENG - Planning Assistant (Fleet Mgmt)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960712
Employer Ref. 568-233
You will be part of a team in Engineering – Fleet Management Department, taking care of the following duties:
- Monitor and expedite the progress of critical reliability modifications;
- Monitor the fleet’s reliability and support the resolution of fleet reliability issues;
- Work with aircraft manufacturers and vendors to coordinate logistics support for reliability programs;
- Support the review of Power By The Hour (PBTH) vendors performances;
- Support cost review of both aircraft and component maintenance programs;
- Support optimization aircraft maintenance programs;
- Ensure the currency of the Aircraft Maintenance Schedule (AMS) in accordance to the latest Maintenance Planning Document (MPD) revision, Airworthiness Limitations Section (ALS), Maintenance Review Board Report (MRBR) etc;
- Liaise with various departments on matters pertaining to the amendment of the AMS; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- You should have a good diploma in Engineering and a strong technical knowledge of SAP and the various aircraft systems used on SIA aircraft (A380/B777).
- You should be familiar with aircraft diagnostic tools such as Aircraft Health Monitoring and Airman and be proficient with common PC software (eg. MS Office suite).
- You must be a team player, possess good communication and interpersonal skills, be keen to learn and motivated to achieve results.
- Preference will be given to those with relevant experience in maintenance planning and the use of Maintenance Planning Document.
Shortlisted candidates may be asked to take a technical knowledge test during the interview.
Please submit an online application via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.