RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Energy Manager (Jurong Island, Chemical MNC, Good Benefits)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958339
EA License No 04C4142
- Japanese MNC
- Jurong Island
- Specialised in Energy Consumption
- Plan and organize energy consumption improvement initiatives and projects to enhance safety, operability and efficiency of plant utility systems and facilities.
- Update and submission of annual energy consumption and improvement plan to NEA in accordance to Energy Conservation Act.
- To perform duty as a certified Energy Manager to conduct energy audit, management, measurements and prepare reports.
- to improve operations rationalization through reduction of manhour, transport waste, layout improvement for WIP, ergonomics and method analysis.
- to streamline activities/ manpower and set work flow in order to ensure smooth and safe operations to achieve targets in terms of production, HSE and related areas.
- Responsible to study and implement measures to prevent mis-operation and rejection avoidance.
- Liases with the concerned staff in Maintenance Department for detailed troubleshooting and elimination of recurring problems
- Responsible to study and analyze equipment performance and suggest improvements to increase equipment reliability with supporting departments to resolve the issue
- To reviews start-‐‑up, shutdown, emergency and other operating procedures and standing instructions for all units in the department and update them according to the best practices and the operational experiences.
- Implement value engineering study in machine renewal to reduce the downtime and maintenance cost.
- to coordinate with relevant engineering disciplines/ suppliers to draft and design layout of equipment, materials and workspace to maximize efficiency, safety and equipment reliability.
- Min 5 years of working experience in energy consumption in chemical plant
- Min Degree in Mechanical/Electrical or any other relevant discipline
- Singapore Certified Energy Manager will be a great advanatage (SCEM)
Please kindly include below info in your WORD format resume for immediate response:
- Current and expected salary.
- Notice period
- Reason for leaving current company