Embedded Software Test Engineer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983187
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2532
Embedded Software Test Engineer - Permanent - Singapore Based
Our client is a dynamic organization that is looking for a Software Test Engineer to join their team. You will be part of the team to continue improving people's everyday lives with creative new ideas.
In exchange of your hard work, you will be given staffs' benefits like large discounts on company's amazing products and casual wear to work, every day, just to name a few! What's more is that you will be expecting a carefree and mature working environment.
Are you the best tester among the crowd?
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer that is good at designing and developing test plans, test cases and test processes with QA software testing experience and software development. You will contribute your knowledge of uncovering and identifying software issues and report the problems accurately and accordingly. A great team player who is willing to share their ideas and to help develop methodologies that ensures quality control for quality assurance products.
Backed by strong credentials of industry-related degree, methodologies and proven track records of possessing good understanding of software development life cycles and scripting languages such as Python and Perl. Last of all, experience in testing tools and SQA processes and is comfortable to work in a software development environment.
In summary, you are -
- Experience in development of test plans, test cases and test processes to ensure performance and functions of quality products
- Familar and has strong understanding in Software QA Embedded Systems
- A great team player who participates in meetings and working closely with software development engineers throughout the development life cycle and QA process to help monitor the delivery of a quality product
- Familiar with reporting defects and errors and prepare test summary reports after reviewing and analyzing the necessary requirements
- Back by strong credentials and proven work experience that have shown good understanding of software development life cycles, SQA processes and methodologies
- You have basic knowledge in Electrical/Electronic Hardware
Send in your CV now and be part of this dynamic organization or contact Rosette Chong on +65 6701 1513 for further details. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Rosette Chong)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526