RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Embedded Software Engineer (Real Time Operating System, MNC Company)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186075
EA License No 04C4142
- Possess Experiences on Real Time Operating Systems
- Familiar with C/ C++ Programming Languages
- Salary Compensuate with Related Working Experiences
- AWS + Variable Bonus
- MNC Company
- West, Transport Provided at Designated Point
- You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of firmware/embedded software applications for Next Generation I/O modules in accordance with engineering best practices/processes and in partnership with team members across the globe.
- You will also need to possess the working knowledge of creation and debugging of embedded/software applications.
- You will participate in or conduct technical reviews with peers to identify problems early in the development phases and also will need to demonstrate the ability to consistently meet project deliverables and to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/Embedded Systems/Computer Engineering/Electrical & Electronic Engineering with concentration in the areas of Embedded Software engineering
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in developing Real Time Embedded Systems
- Must possess strong knowledge in C / C++ language
- Experience in Real Time Operating Systems
- Open-minded, a willingness to experiment within acceptable boundaries and a creative mind to bring novel solutions into design and problem-solving
- Only Singaporean may apply
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Miyuki Woo Wei Yan (R1655096) weiyan.woo@ recruitplus.com
Please include below info in your WORD format resume.
- Current and expected salary.
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving current company