RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Embedded Software Engineer (Real Time Operating System, Embedded System, MNC, WEST)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003152752
EA License No 04C4142
- AWS + Variable Bonus
- MNC Manufacturing Company
- WEST, Transport Provided at Designated Point
- Experiences in Develop Real Time Embedded Systems
- Experiences in Real TIme Operating Systems
- Prodicient in programming language C and C++
- You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of firmware/embedded software applications for existing and next-generation Micro-controller and I/O modules in accordance with engineering best practices/processes, and in partnership with team members across the globe.
- You will also need to possess the working knowledge of creation and debugging of embedded/software applications.
- You will participate in or conduct technical reviews with peers to identify problems early in the development phases, and will also need to demonstrate the ability to consistently meet project deliverables, and to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Degree / Master in Computer Science/ Embedded Systems / Computer Engineering / Electrical Electronic Engineering with concentration in the areas of Embedded Software engineering
- Min 2 years relevant experience in developing Real Time Embedded Systems. Candidates with more years of experience can be considered for either Senior or Staff position.
- Experience in industrial control systems and functional safety is a great advantage
- Strong knowledge in programming language: C, Object Oriented C++
- Experience with programming 32 bits Microcontroller ( ARM or ColdFire ) and developing low level device driver.
- Experience with development in one or more of the following areas for embedded system:
- Development with RTOS, such as VxWorks, ThreadX or others
- Development of communication protocols like Ethernet/USB/WIFI and CAN/Profibus
- Automated unit test methodology
- Good analysis skills and proven ability to solve complex problems. Experience in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work independently and as team in multi-cultural environment
- Open-minded, a willingness to experiment within acceptable boundaries and a creative mind to bring novel solutions into design and problem-solving
- Only Singaporean may apply
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Miyuki Woo Wei Yan (R1655096) weiyan.woo@ recruitplus.com
Please include below info in your WORD format resume.
- Current and expected salary.
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving current company