CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++/Linux)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989074
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. AEC-GSL
- New embedded product development involving Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Customer Support.
- Work as a team and coordinate closely with Hardware, Marketing, QA team and external partners and customers to deliver projects on time with good quality.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science with at least 3-5+ years of embedded software application design and development experience in C/C++ language and Linux environment.
- Must possess considerable knowledge and real hands on experience on Objected Oriented design and development with C++. Knowledge of different design patterns and STL/Boost are preferred.
- Must be familiar with Linux & GNU development environment. Knowledge of Linux kernel driver development is added advantage.
- Preferably to have Zigbee knowledge and development experience.
- Knowledge and experience with any of the following domains will be added advantages
- 1) Embedded firmware development with different MCU & peripherals
- 2) Wireless technologies (WiFi, Z-Wave, ZigBee)
- 3) Internetworking and TCP/IP Algorithm
- Digital Signal Processing and algorithm development
- Dedicated team player with strong job commitment in the fast paced working environment.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the above position, please send us an updated copy of your resume. Kindly state down the position title in the Email subject.
Job Code: AEC - GSL
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit www.capitagrp.com/jobs