Electroplating Engineer (Barrel)
Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188600
- Supervise and execute various projects and tasks based on the objectives set by Management.
- Manage various projects to ensure they are carried out according to schedule.
- Technical report writing and report projects’ progress.
- Standardization of system documentation.
- Involve in Supply Chain which includes procurement of raw materials.
- Approval of new sample testing and quality test report.
- Lead introduction, qualification and industrialization of new raw materials, products and processes.
- Lead in implementation of value added initiatives for cost reduction road map.
- Continuously review performance of industrialized material/ product and take necessary actions for improvements.
- Degree in Chemistry, Materials Engineering or related Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in electroplating sector.
- Team player with strong leadership, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Independent, self-driven and proactive individual.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving skills.
Working Hours / Location:
- No. 86 & 88 Second Lok Yang Road S(628162)
- 07.50am – 4.55pm
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
About Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd (SEP) is a core manufacturing base of Seiko Epson Corporation (SEC) which is headquartered in Japan since 1942. Globally, the Group has harnessed nearly 80,000 talents in 102 companies. SEC’s main business is in development, manufacturing, sales, marketing and servicing of information-related equipment, electronic devices and precision products.
SEP is a world-class IC assembly manufacturer, packaging and distributor of after service parts and ink cartridges, electromagnetic compatibility testing provider and electroplating services provider. We are a progressive company, trusted throughout the world because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, environmental conservation, individuality and teamwork. We are confident of our collective skills and meet challenges with innovative and creative solutions.
Epson aims to exceed its customers' expectations and visions with products and services that help create more colorful and richer lifestyles.
Be part of the innovative and creative solutions for the world. Be part of us.