Electrical Technician (PLC/ Allen Bradley) - (US Manu MNC/ S$2.8K + Bonus!)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003185986
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP 09102014 / 2
- S$2,500 to $2,800 or Higher + Bonus!
- Tuas (Transport provided from MRT)
- Rotating Shift Work
- US MNC/ Gd Company
Our client, a well-known and established leader in the Manufacturing industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Electrician.
- Carry out electrical preventive maintenance on plant equipment.
- Identify potential failure mode and provide preventive action.
- Lead electrical team to troubleshoot and carry out corrective and preventive action.
- Carry out improvement and upgrading on line control system.
- Update all drawings and plc programs.
- Plan and conduct training for shift electricians.
- Update and maintain spare inventory level for each machine.
- Compile and update training guide.
- NITEC/ Diploma holders
- 2-4 Years of relevant experience in PLC Control System maintenance and troubleshooting in a manufacturing function.
- Good knowledge on Allen Bradley PLC Programming.
- Able to read and inteprete electrical drawings
- Able to work on rotating shift work
Working days: Rotating Shift
Salary: S$2,500 to S$2,800 or higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
email: ascend 1 @achievegroup.asia
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !