P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Electrical Superintendent (MNC, exp in OSV & PSV, stationed in UAE)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983014
EA License No 09C3710
- Monitor and survey ship electrical and electronics systems and assist ship’s crew with repairs as needed.
- Support in the daily activities for any electrical issue that may require a higher level of expertise and advisory to the vessels.
- Work with equipment and shipyard vendors to get repairs done efficiently.
- Troubleshooting and rectification of failure for vessel’s electrical, HVAC, automation, hydraulics, communication and navigational systems.
- Monitor and approve supplier, new products and new resources.
- Approve ships requests for spares, service and consumables, issuing purchase requests of materials and services as needed.
- Ensure ships are maintained in safe and seaworthy conditions by complying with rules & regulations, codes and guidelines
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronic or ElectroMechanical Engineering or Class 1 Marine Engineer preferably Chief Engineer with electrical knowledge.
- Min 7 years relevant working experiences as Electrical Superintendent with OSV and PSV experience.
- Good communication skills
- To be stationed in UAE