Our client is a System Integrator. They focus on Designing, Distribution and Market Dimming & Control Systems, LED Lighting and Related Products, for Residential, Commercial and Hospitality. They represent several Good, Reputable and Reliable Manufacturers to serve customers from all industries.
Electrical/Project Technician (Building/ Lighting/ Facilities)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035515
EA License No 07C4794
Employer Ref. GT246
- To be able to handle electrical wiring on upcoming projects
- To be able to handle project management on site
- To be able to handle soldering of LED lightings
- Able to coordinate with other sub-contractor on site for both lighting and lighting control system
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to identify and implement efficient paths of action to finish the assigned work.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Able to Identify and troubleshoot various electrical issues.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Good Project Management and Electrical skills
- Higher Nitec in Electrical Engineering related field from a certified college
- Certification in Electrical Technician field from an accredited institution
- Prefer 1 to 2 years’ experience in electrical and Project Coordination
5-day work week
AWS + Annual Variable Bonus
Interested candidates, please apply with your updated resume attached in word document (indicating your current and expected salary) with a recent photograph.
Gladys (reg. no. R1438263)
FA Search Pte Ltd (lic. no. 07C4794)
3 Shenton Way #22-07 Shenton House