Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer (MNC Chemical/Petrochemical plant)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032829
EA License No 15C7601
Reporting to Maintenance Manager, Electrical and Instrument Engineer manage maintenance and reliability activities related to electrical and instrumentation systems and equipment to ensure safe & reliable operations, achieving high availability & utilization with cost effectiveness.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure all electrical, instrumentation, analysers and automation / control systems are assigned with effective / efficient maintenance programs aligned to criticality with respect to safety, reliability, availability Accountable for implement all related maintenance plans / programs to achieve high level of asset integrity & reliability.
- Establish and maintain high quality documented maintenance processes, standard maintenance procedures and work instructions.
- Sustain safe, quality and effective executions of all maintenance activities (planned, unplanned, mandatory / statutory, routine or ad-hoc), ensure compliance to relevant requirements, rules, regulations, specifications, codes and standards.
- Timely reporting and follow-up to all safety, reliability and quality issues. Lead, facilitate or participate in root cause analysis, investigations and improvement discussions.
- Embrace recognized and generally accepted good engineering practices (RAGAGEP) as basis in activities, guided by relevant established codes, standards, published technical reports or recommended practices or similar documents.
- Initiate, recommend and execute modifications or improvements, ensure compliance with management of change process.
- Electrical, instrumentation, analyser and automation / control equipment / systems technical expertise and resource during turnaround preparations, execution and management.
- Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in plant electrical and instrumentation maintenance work in the chemical, petrochemical or related industry
- Certified License Electrical Worker (LEW) will be added advantageous
- Strong technical knowledge in electrical and instrumentation, and preferably with analyzers & control systems.
- Good communication and coordination, working in cross functional, multiple disciplines environment. Ability to prioritize through close coordination and collaborations with HSEQ, Operations, Technical and others