Electrical Engineer (Facilities)
Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959074
- Lead and manage a team of supervisors and workers on daily operation activities
- Provide technical advice and assistance for breakdown repair work and preventive maintenance work for equipment and electrical systems in workshops and building
- Manage repair and servicing work within allocated resources (budget, labour and equipment)
- Ensure all activities are of compliance to statutory requirements and safety regulations
- Conduct technical analysis on breakdown to prevent reoccurrence
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Preferably with 2 years of relevant experience in similar industry
- Preferably with LEW license
- Knowledge of mechanical or electrical/ electronic/ PLC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Autocad
- Team player, committed and proactive
- Location: Benoi (Island-wide transport provided)
- 5 days work week
- Working Hours: 7.25am to 5.00pm
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd
About Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd
Singapore Technologies Marine (ST Marine) is a premier shipyard providing turnkey shipbuilding, ship conversion and shiprepair services to a worldwide customer base in the naval and commercial markets.
Over 40 years, ST Marine has established itself as a supplier of high quality, sophisticated products and services. Its ship design capabilities, supported by 3D modeling and CAD/CAM systems, provide an edge when it comes to customising innovative solutions to customers' most exacting operational requirements.
ST Marine offers modern facilities with a combined area of 18.8 hectares, equipped to construct vessels up to 30,000 dwt, and to service up to frigate-sized warships and 70,000 dwt panamax-sized commercial vessels.
ST Marine's presence in the global newbuilding market, particularly in the Americas, is complemented by VT Halter Marine, the US arm of its operations based in Gulfport, Mississippi.
ST Marine also provides land-based engineering solutions through its subsidiary, STSE Engineering Services Pte. Ltd.